Sign in to follow this  
a19clarke

Game wont start

hi,

My game wont start, ive searched for solutions and upto now ive updated my windows/java/flash.... cleared my cache and reinstalled chrome. none of these worked, so i was wondering if anybody else has came across this issue and found a fix.

My laptop is a windows surface 2 with 8gb ram so i cant see a lack of memory being the issue.

The popup says the following after the login screen when the cards load:

An embedded page at plinga-live.gop3.nl says:

Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.

while my fix might not be the same as others this is what i found

it was possibly a problem with the game itself at that time....but i played an old game the day before an it ran smoother when i chose to use the integrated graphics on my laptop, i think it may have been a universal setting and i was trying to run gop3 in chrome with that setting aswell.

Once i changed it back to my graphics card it worked 1st time. 

While i dont think it will, i hope this helps anybody with the same issue

....and no reaction, no apologies....YouDa must be one of those rare companies that just open a huge can of 'new' loyal costumers when they run out....remarkably sad....

Nah, they're probably working on it, but the problem with the software development industry, generally, is that there's a bunch of talented people who are left out and a lot of talentless that are included in various workforces.

And customer service is a whole other mess with a lot of worthless people being paid a wage to sit and do nothing, usually managers rather than the front line help.