For more then two days, thousands of players could not login and not play their favorite game and couldn't help the team with the weekly challenge. No short message to inform us that there is something wrong but they are working on it....no apologies after the debacle, which is now the standard policy at YouDa games....they must magically generate an abundance stream of paying clients every day to neglect so easily that solid fan-base again and again, YouDa, bleeehh....

You can probably log in through Facebook Gameroom.   But I think they will start you from the beginning without any money you have won to this point - like a separate game.  I also explained my issues through "contact us".  They didn't respond - but 2 days later I got in.

Oh ok, I just started a new topic before I saw this. Shoulda read through.

I have the message mentioned in the OP today. For the second time in the last couple of weeks

had the "WebGL out of memory" one on Friday and couldn't connect all evening. Very frustrating when team challenge is on. It seems to be a developers bug so there are no fixes we can do.

I also contacted them via 'contact us' and received no repsonse.

Semms to be a fairly widespread issue which has been goinmg on for some time. It seems to just sort itself out after a few hours, or overnight.

Shame, it's a great game, but these issues are a pain.

My team needs me consistently!, hehe

I don't have the problem anymore as I did get in after 3 days not being able to.  I did get a response from ....support/Governor of Poker.......today.  They wanted a screen shot if possible and as much info about the problem as possible.  
Anyway - I thought I would pass this along if it is helpful in any way.  I also may suggest not only turning off your computer - but unplugging it for a few seconds.

Don't give up.  I finally got in so you will too.:S  I was frantic because I didn't want to lose my millions I worked so hard to get - which I'm sure you are experiencing.  And The Team --- there's that too.  UGH --- keep trying different ways - and don't forget to contact support even tho it takes a few days for a reply.