Corrie

POKER TEAMS - BETA LIVE

Recommended Posts

Join our beta program on Steam or Google Play to play the new Poker Teams feature now!

d23a03d53520ebb2c798d2fdb3dc1a94102584a4.png.e57450574d78cb6be63c98467a761ce4.png

 

  • To join our beta program on Steam:

Right click "Governor of poker 3" in your steam library. Click on "Properties".

d7d0b9ffb92959e0b1d1a28edd6faa62759b51fb.png.9cbf5fe3ce7a3bc1984521d847ce2d19.png

Go to the last tab called "BETAS"Select "beta-" from the drop-down menu.

f8836a1ab5a719b56e46f10de360d59cd3e5e493.png.84248a9e1178af8b520e257255c872c9.png

 

  • To join our beta program on Google Play:

Click on this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.youdagames.gop3multiplayer

Click "BECOME A TESTER"

(Note: You need to log in to your Google Account first)

 

Check it out, and tell us what you think about Poker Teams. Your feedback is highly appreciated!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I mentioned privately to Apollo, there are black stripes now, in window of GOP3 (Steam version).

Also, I told that while having team, in Teams tab it says about "completing this challenge", but it's not specified what is challenge :D So something is needed to make it obvious that you need to win chips (at tables).

It's kind of annoying. I preferred when actual content was stretched to every corner. I suspect you added black areas to keep aspect ratios for graphics...

Wnovowx.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that on Team Profile it only displays number of points gained by online members (compare 42 and 78 with colors of dots). Also it's unclear when you get points - I tried to find out while playing Sit&Go. Winning tournament doesn't give points. Some winning hands does - it seems it depends on hand strength or amount of won chips. I couldn't determine, because I didn't pay too much attention - because I play while reading some forums, etc. meanwhile.

 

fYoKP7c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Beridok,

Many thanks for the feedback!

It's indeed a bug that you only see the points for the online members, we expect to create a fix for this in the next update.
The "service not available" is due to a bug when you return focus to the game after doing something else, we'll also fix this.

The black bars at the top/bottom are indeed because the game will keep ration now.
It's a result of the change to let people rescale the window and to support more resolutions.
I'll discuss with the team how/if we can resolve this. Simple solution would be to make the window less high, but it sounds like you prefer the stretched/filled content.


Valid point about the Team Points, we will make this more clear.
Currently they are given when you win a good hand in a cash game.
It's based on the xp distribution, so when you win a lot of chips.. you will get more xp and also more Team Points.
Also similar as XP, you will get more Team Points when you play in higher saloons.

Thanks for the feedback, let us know if there are any other issues/feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for replying. I still can't figure out what are those cups (bronze, silver, gold, platinum and diamond) below Team's motto [I suppose it's motto]. And above sum of players' cash.

 

I already messaged Apollo, but it's better to include it, here too.

18:07 - Beridok: hey!
18:08 - Beridok: I got weird bug... I have seen player sending message during Sit&Go (his own, not premade) and it's not displayed in history (chat)... nothing is, actually
18:09 - Beridok: was*, now it works after I opened chat couple times
18:09 - GOP3 Dev - Apollo: You mean the team chat?
18:09 - Beridok: no, in match/table
18:10 - Beridok: that's why I said "during Sit&go" :D
18:11 - Beridok: but on Team Chat one player mentioned having team score resetted (probably)

 

And last... I recently switched Teams and I can't earn challenge points.

Also Team Search doesn't show all teams, which leads to different results like... when I have range 1-20 members, it won't show all 20-members Teams...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2017 at 7:33 PM, Beridok said:

Thanks for replying. I still can't figure out what are those cups (bronze, silver, gold, platinum and diamond) below Team's motto [I suppose it's motto]. And above sum of players' cash.

Below the team title, there is indeed a team description.. you can indeed use it as a motto as well.
The cups are for Team Leaderboard results. In the Leaderboard there is a "Poker Teams" tab. 
The winning teams of that week will get trophies.

 

On 8/4/2017 at 7:33 PM, Beridok said:

18:07 - Beridok: hey!
18:08 - Beridok: I got weird bug... I have seen player sending message during Sit&Go (his own, not premade) and it's not displayed in history (chat)... nothing is, actually
18:09 - Beridok: was*, now it works after I opened chat couple times
18:09 - GOP3 Dev - Apollo: You mean the team chat?
18:09 - Beridok: no, in match/table
18:10 - Beridok: that's why I said "during Sit&go" :D
18:11 - Beridok: but on Team Chat one player mentioned having team score resetted (probably)

So if i understand it correctly, you have seen the chat he send at the table itself (above the players hat) .. but not in the poker chat history?
I haven't heard this before,  but we'll keep a look out for it.

 

On 8/4/2017 at 7:33 PM, Beridok said:

And last... I recently switched Teams and I can't earn challenge points.

This is a security. You can't join the challenge when it's already ongoing and you switched from one team(/challenge) to another.
I hope you understand, because it would mean that you could first win all the chests in one team and then switch teams and do the same with another team.
You will be able to earn points again for the next challenge though!
 

On 8/4/2017 at 7:33 PM, Beridok said:

Also Team Search doesn't show all teams, which leads to different results like... when I have range 1-20 members, it won't show all 20-members Teams...

We only show a random sample of all the data at each search attempt.
This is because there are many teams and this makes it more scalable for all users.
You could always use the advanced search to filter results.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2017 at 5:57 PM, Dennis said:

Hey Code, 
Do you mean that they typed an empty chat?

Hey! Yes, but that bug was 1 time only, never saw it before never saw it after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2017 at 5:56 PM, Dennis said:

So if i understand it correctly, you have seen the chat he send at the table itself (above the players hat) .. but not in the poker chat history?
I haven't heard this before,  but we'll keep a look out for it.

However this bug keeps repeating so many times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/07/2017 at 6:00 AM, Corrie said:

Join our beta program on Steam or Google Play to play the new Poker Teams feature now!

d23a03d53520ebb2c798d2fdb3dc1a94102584a4.png.e57450574d78cb6be63c98467a761ce4.png

 

  • To join our beta program on Steam:

Right click "Governor of poker 3" in your steam library. Click on "Properties".

d7d0b9ffb92959e0b1d1a28edd6faa62759b51fb.png.9cbf5fe3ce7a3bc1984521d847ce2d19.png

Go to the last tab called "BETAS"Select "beta-" from the drop-down menu.

f8836a1ab5a719b56e46f10de360d59cd3e5e493.png.84248a9e1178af8b520e257255c872c9.png

 

  • To join our beta program on Google Play:

Click on this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.youdagames.gop3multiplayer

Click "BECOME A TESTER"

(Note: You need to log in to your Google Account first)

 

Check it out, and tell us what you think about Poker Teams. Your feedback is highly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now