Problems Connecting Via IOS Browser

Hi,

I am having eextended periods where I am unable to connect to GOP3 via browser.

A few days ago it was this;

"Out of memory. If you are the devloper of this content try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player setting"

Today it is;

"An error occured running the unity content on this page. See your browser Javascript console for more info. The error was; TypeError;_GLOBAL_sub_I_Thread_cpp_185012 is not a function"

As far as I can tell they are develpers bugs and there are no fixes to be found on google. The usual stuff, clear cache, try different browser, restart etc don't work.

It's especially frustrating when you can't get on all night during team challenge.

Has anyone else encountered this?

well, I am back on the game this morning which is nice, but it is happeneing so frequently I have no confidence of getting through any challenges. Especially since Governor4 is still having problems 1 hours ago. It is such a pity. It sounds like I will need to be able to get on evrey day for summer challenge ultraspin prize.

Also, I don't understand why the developers aren't saying something about this as google tells me it is an issue which has been going on for years over many games. An official line would be good. I started to regret beginning the game through browser because I have built up millions now, and when you try to go through different format (like steam) it starts you at the beginning as a new player. There is no solution but to hit the button and keep fingers crossed.