BnBn

[Feedback] The Daily Requirements for the Summer Calender Are Way too High.

Win 40 hands in two days? 30 on the last day? Any casual player busy with school or work can't possibly come anywhere near that number, and I truly hope that isn't the intent. The world cup calender had it right, win 5 hands, play 5 hands, Etc. 20 hands a day is absurd and should be adjusted before the release. I mean no malice toward the GoP team, but as a casual player  who has spent a few dollars, and is hoping to earn an Ultra Spin by September, this hurts big time.

Edited by BnBn
Grammatical corrections

I do not understand why they are doing this.  This is a drastic change from the other calendar events.  Before, this was fun.  Now, they are turning it into work.  I agree with you completely.  With these requirements, I am not going to sweat it if I do not get the ultraspin, especially if I do not complete one of the quests, like win 25 games.

A friend and I played a private room match at the poker salon, betting millions of dollars.  What we found out is that there is a 14% rake per hand.  After more than 25 large hands won and lost, I had won 5 million and he had lost 8 million.  The way I see it, there is no reason for these high requirements for the calendar events.  There has to be people buying chips to play this game.

I really enjoyed the World Cup Calendar event.  I am a soccer fan and play on a soccer fan poker team, FC Bayern, the greatest soccer team in the world.  That was a fun event.  This summer calendar is not fun.  I guess we will see how it fares with the GOP3 players.

Edited by Yamagata

I can't even get on there to see about it with all the bugs. If I end up missing out on an ultraspin because of this I'll probably feel like leaving.

Edited by Goodkat

No need to worry about completing the challenge, the way things are going we will be locked out of the game every other night anyway due to these dodgy, untested updates. 

Can not get in ... Embedded page issues , AGAIN !!! was locked out for 3 days last week with SAME ISSUE ,;o(

....and no reaction, no apologies....YouDa must be one of those rare companies that just open a huge can of 'new' loyal costumers when they run out....remarkably sad....