Whats the Deal With the Summer Event

I keep reading other people talking  about having to play 30 hands and win 20 each day, or something like that. Someone else was talking about getting a prize for achieving 10,000 points in the weekly challenge now, (regardless of whether the team gets a certain chest).

Apparently some poeple on my team recieved some sort of notification through an update with about the details of the Summer Event 2018 and more.

I didn't get any of that when logging on via IOS browser today.

Instead, there is a logo at the bottom of Las Vegas area saying 'Summer Event 2018' and a swimming pool arena in the middle to click on. When I click on either it comes up with a choice of 2 sit and go arenas, and whent I go through to the 'Event Info' it just says, 'event will run from 6th Aug to 1st Oct'.

Elsewhere on the web it says the event starts today.

Maybe they postponed it due to all the bugs the update is causing, with many seemingly still unable to get on the game.

But I have no idea when it really starts or what the requirements are. Or whats changed in the weekly team challenge.

Do I need to be playing a certain amount of games from today to start collecting days for an ultraspin in the summer event, or not.

Enquiring minds want to know ... ;-(

Edited by Goodkat

Hi! In the summer Calendar, you will have to play the number of hands required (anywhere in a saloon) to claim your gift. If you claim your gift every day, you will have an ultra spin at the end of the calendar.

The Summer event is in Las Vegas and you can also win one ultra spin at the end when you reach level 12! :) 

36 minutes ago, Ines said:

Hi! In the summer Calendar, you will have to play the number of hands required (anywhere in a saloon) to claim your gift. If you claim your gift every day, you will have an ultra spin at the end of the calendar.

The Summer event is in Las Vegas and you can also win one ultra spin at the end when you reach level 12! :) 

Is there any chance the daily requirements will be lessened? These seem extremely highm

On 03/08/2018 at 4:12 PM, Ines said:

Thank you yes, I got the jist of it now.  It will keep me busy :)