NeiDneX

Blackjack Tutorial

Hello.Sit in your chair,or lay in the bed,and relax,because TODAY we will learn to play Blackjack.

Blackjack is one of my favorite game ever! Its simple and aweome!So lets learn it!

*To win a Blackjack you need to have 21 or less,if you have 22 or more,you are lose.Remember it.

*We have 14 cards and cards are A,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q,K.

*So you know that 1+1=2? Nope? Go to school again!

*So remember this!

A is 1-11
2 is 2
3 is 3
4 is 4
5 is 5
6 is 6
7 is 7 
8 is 8
9 is 9
10 is 10
J is 10
Q is 10
K is 10.

When is Ace a 11?
Ace is 11 when you get 3+7 which is 10 and you got A,you will have 21.
Ace is 1 when you have for example Q+K which are 20 and you got A,you will have 21.

*So calcualtions for example:

A+9+2=22,you lose!
10+K+A=21,you win!
6+7+4=17 you can BET for one more!
K+Q+7=27,you lose!

If I am mistake let me know! But this guy never mistake,you know?! :D

Now You are learn a Blackjack! Congratulations! Now,only thing what is left is to go in Governor Of Poker 3 and play it.
This is my Tutorial which I am make,so I hope you Enjoy! See you in game! -NeiDneX

I guess this is a troll post, this doesn’t explain much at all and there are several mistakes...

If you want to play blackjack a good way get a chart from the Internet and Play according to it.

But be aware the deckshuffle in GOP3 blackjack is not totally random (this is easy to tell as there is no push possible when you make a Blackjack and you can hit several blackjacks with 3:2 pays after splitting aces wich would give the player an edge over the house playing with optimal strategy)