Sign in to follow this  
Ines

POKER TEAMS - 40 MEMBERS

GOP3_capsule_large_467x181_bigger_teams_40.png.78fc71048b1cebe6eb5c8e18d527e4d2.png

Howdy Governors!

The number of team members has been raised from 35 to 40! ?

Play with a bigger team and make more friends! ??

Good Luck for this week's Team Challenge! ??

• Like 1

This is indeed FANTASTIC news!

Not only does it address EVERY SINGLE concern and complaint raised by auctioneers both here and in facebook in a staggering fashion, it also allows for EVEN MORE players to fix hands through the team chat, thus making the auctions even more surreal for those who continue to treat this as a poker game.

So, yes, THANK YOU Governor of Auction!

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, IFOKTHANKERS said:

This is indeed FANTASTIC news!

Not only does it address EVERY SINGLE concern and complaint raised by auctioneers both here and in facebook in a staggering fashion, it also allows for EVEN MORE players to fix hands through the team chat, thus making the auctions even more surreal for those who continue to treat this as a poker game.

So, yes, THANK YOU Governor of Auction!

I agree with you about this not being a real poker game, but a game that rewards chip flinging monkeys that do not have a clue how to play poker.  When I cannot take it anymore and give up hope that they will ever fix the game,  I will simply quit and go on about my business and find a game I enjoy playing, something you might consider.

As for fixing hands in team chat I have no idea how to do that, nor would I.  I do however spend way more time than I care to play this game every week trying to help my team achieve higher tier boxes.  No matter the efforts, we never get more than 5 boxes.  So yeah I hope that we can find 5 more people that could possibly help us get to 6 perhaps.

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:18 AM, Kal said:

Our team gets 8 by Friday this change made no difference. 

That is fantastic that you are on a team that achieves 8 boxes Kal!  You should feel happy and proud.   Yours, however, is not the only team in the game and to some it will make a difference.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:33 AM, yoddamomma said:

I agree with you about this not being a real poker game, but a game that rewards chip flinging monkeys that do not have a clue how to play poker.  When I cannot take it anymore and give up hope that they will ever fix the game,  I will simply quit and go on about my business and find a game I enjoy playing, something you might consider.

As for fixing hands in team chat I have no idea how to do that, nor would I.  I do however spend way more time than I care to play this game every week trying to help my team achieve higher tier boxes.  No matter the efforts, we never get more than 5 boxes.  So yeah I hope that we can find 5 more people that could possibly help us get to 6 perhaps.

You are right, I didn't phrase it carefully. Fixing hands is what governor of auction does, as per its trolling algorithm.

What teammates do is communicate via the team chat, when they sit on the same table, and so they know each other's hands, and either avoid playing against each other, or trap idiots like me. As if it were that hard for governor of auction developers to block teamchat when a player is seated at a table. Meanwhile, "they are trying to find a solution" ??

Hope you find teammates soon!

Edited by IFOKTHANKERS

DragonBreath is a great team looking for active players. We were 9000 points shy of 8th chest this past week. Looking for strong pointers! Chips are great but points are better!