mrsray

is the leaderboard full of cheaters?

because, dang, the chips needed to get on the boards seem like you have to play multi tables non stop and win 99% of them to have the scores I see on there.

seems a little outrageous with these scores they are getting and some are on there repeatedly... i can't make it on there once cause i dont win every hand of every game  lol

Have you looked at the game play of the top leader board people?  I am friends with some of them and one of them is on my team.  They are playing multiple tables.  They are awesome.  One of them on my team is playing up to 4 tables at the same time and winning and three of them are different types of tables.  I am in awe.  I wish I could do that, but two tables of the same type is my limit.  If they are of different types, I get confused and lose badly.  So, I do not think that they are cheating.  Also, another one of them is a friend who had 1.5 billion in chips.  She had a bad string of losses at the Train within a 3 day period and lost all but a couple of million.  I have another person on my team and he was listed as having 1.2 billion in chips.  He lost 1.2 billion and only has a couple of hundred thousand.  He lost it within a 3 hour period.  Talk to them, if you happen to see them at the tables.  People are friendly.  I do not think that they are cheating.

Hi Stefan Gop, i am afraid to tell you your leaderboard is full of cheaters. My friends already told it to support. It seems your decision to disable private tables is unefficient to avoid cheaters. Every day, on several tables, cheaters transfers chips to another account. Report them would be too long. Your team is not able to verify all this tables. I'm waiting to see what will happen to a VIP+ cheaters leader of his team, if he will be banned or not.