any mac users using Brave? Need help.

So I was playing on Opera.  (On a big imac.) Safari doesn't work, game simply won't load.  Same for firefox.   So the only thing I used Opera for was this game.   Until one of their latest auto updates fouled it up.  Every time I launch I get a notice I didn't quit the right way.  BS.  I tried a few things to fix that but nope.  It's crap.    So I installed Brave.   

BUT....   At least Opera would remember stuff I set IN the game.  And here is the problem

Brave will not.

So every single time I go to this game, I have to enter my age, agree to terms, go to settings and shut OFF THE DUMB SOUND.  Then everything I go into I have to click the got it.... like I am a first time player.

It's getting really annoying.

I thought perhaps cookies were not being allowed?  Today I found cookies, and sure enough it wasn't allowing them.  So I reset that, but it did nothing.   It is saving my password but nothing else.

So any mac users out there with Brave?   HOW do I get this dumb thing to save my settings?

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy ARTMAKERJEN, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with GOP3 please contact directly to our support team at  support@governorofpoker.com giving them all the information possible (device, version, etc) so they can review it.