codename47

BUG REPORTS

Cannot log in today.   Just get a spinning wheel forever.   Got up to a gold chest last night, cannot collect it now.  

Tried this morning... hoped it was just a short glitch.   Hours later same thing.  

Hope I don't lose my prize now.

Hey,   aside from the fact since the games last update I can no longer play on firefox.   (opera works but it loads VERY slow.)

Now.... my player skin tone simply will not stick.   Sometimes during a game I can set it and it holds, most of the time no.  And it will NOT stick between games.

Someone messed things up with the last upgrade.

Edited by ArtmakerJen
darn typos

Hello, you can report it here if you prefer and we will pass it on to the developers. Or you can also contact our support group and they will directly check your situation and refund you if you had any issue with the game. 

11 hours ago, GOP Jacopo said:

Hello, you can report it here if you prefer and we will pass it on to the developers. Or you can also contact our support group and they will directly check your situation and refund you if you had any issue with the game. 

Good to know posting here WILL get passed along.   So not critical, will post here.   Thanks.

Someone from support did contact me about the game not loading at all in firefox.   hopefully someone is on it.

HI. Frech below.

hello I do not know if it's a bug or a feature  but it's painful.
After each challenge I take note of the results of the players to congratulate them.

(I take this opportunity to claim, once again, a function copy / paste because I often have to use the machine translation.)

This time, I noticed that the players' results had disappeared between the moment when I noticed them and the moment when I spoke in the team chat.
So, I wonder if I did not make a mistake in turning some because I thought they had not participated.

bonjour je ne sais pas si c'est un bug ou une nouvelle fonctionnalité mais c'est pénible.
Après chaque défi, je prends note des résultats des joueurs pour les féliciter.

(Je profite de cette occasion pour réclamer, encore une fois, une fonction copier / coller car je dois souvent utiliser la traduction automatique. Bref !)

Cette fois, j'ai remarqué que les résultats des joueurs avaient disparu entre le moment où je les avais notés dans mon tableau et le moment où j'n parlais dans le chat d'équipe.
Du coup, je me demande si je n’ai pas commis d’erreur en virant certains parce que je pensais qu’ils n’avaient pas participé.  Ce serait vraiment malvenu, n'est-ce pas ?  Etant donné que je ne sais pas quand leurs résultats se sont effacés ni pourquoi...

Merci de fixer cela (ou de me fixer)