codename47

BUG REPORTS

Since there isn't a topic dedicated to bugs only, I opened this one.

I just experienced a strange bug. After the turn being dealt, player Poker23 made a 18k raise, somehow my poker character just checked  (which is impossible - you either call or fold in my position), player581087 called then it went again to player Poker23 which checked then again to me. I think this happened before to me, but its pretty rare. 

hey, i have a problem when i try to join my friends in a private game. They can join each others games, but they can't join my private game, the message says: Your friend is not playing the game right now, please try again later. This happened after we just played a game where i busted them all and won about 200 k, but i don't think that matters. 

- emil

On 15/09/2017 at 10:54 AM, emilgl said:

hey, i have a problem when i try to join my friends in a private game. They can join each others games, but they can't join my private game, the message says: Your friend is not playing the game right now, please try again later. This happened after we just played a game where i busted them all and won about 200 k, but i don't think that matters. 

- emil

Hi Emilgl, this issue has been fixed! Enjoy poker with your friends:)

On 9/14/2017 at 1:52 PM, codename47 said:

Since there isn't a topic dedicated to bugs only, I opened this one.

I just experienced a strange bug. After the turn being dealt, player Poker23 made a 18k raise, somehow my poker character just checked  (which is impossible - you either call or fold in my position), player581087 called then it went again to player Poker23 which checked then again to me. I think this happened before to me, but its pretty rare. 

Ops, I thought I posted a screenshot for this bug https://imgur.com/n5W6WnJ

Old bug. https://imgur.com/V4ppjtL I played some hands at this table and when I went to see the chat log the hand history wasn't there. Somehow chat messages aren't saved (including hand history).

Clicking the chat then switching between emotes/predefined chat/ chat, it fixes this bug (old chat messages still won't show but the new ones  are saved).

Hi everybody. Since yesterday I have a HUUUUUGE problem that prevents me from playing. 
So, I know it is because a new version. I've seen it trying MS Edge for check what is.
My configuration is Win10, FF Quantum 63.0.1. 

As I have said elsewhere, with FF, I do not see flags or avatars. this is not the case with Edge. However I will not use Edge because I have worse worries (my screen scrolls for an unknown reason, the cursor is erratic, in short I lost a lot of chips in 1/4 hour).
But in FF since yesterday I can not connect at all!
The error message is :

an error occurred running the Unity content on the page. See yout browser javascript console for more info. The error was TypeError __GLOBAL__sub_I_Thread_cpp_102961 is not a function.

I searched the javascript console (I'm motivated) and maybe this could help :(I hope !) 
var UnityLoader in UnityLoader.js (but what do I know?)
oh and the url is : https://www.governorofpoker.com/games/governor-of-poker-3/play/

That said, thank you very much for the "accept everything" and "give everyone" functions for the 100 chips that are offered to friends.  Very Good Idea.

I hope you can do something so that I can connect because we start the challenge in a few hours. thank you for your attention.

Hello my wife & I , "Mooster08 & BigJLittleJ" can't load up Govenor Of Poker 3, It says.. " Connection Issue" .. "Unkown Error! Maybe a CORS problem?".... "Network status:Net Verified"

Can Someone please help, we have a team to keep up with, it's getting pretty funny chasing MVP! hehehehe

We are running Windows 7 on 64bit, using Firefox but have tried using Internet Explorer & it still doesn't load.

Edited by BigJLittleJ
add more info about our system

Hello. One of the officers of my team told me that he had a strange experience in a room i dont know the name. The event 5M you can see in a train, near "beginnner"s lake" , "High roller valley" and so on...

He plays via Steam. So he wanted to quit the table after he had lost all his cash, but cliquink on the arrow didn't works. He was fored to kill the application.

Other problem : the new system of inactivity when you play multitables.  You click check/Fold and... you get ejected because of you are ejected of the lobby. Le gars est furax vous pouvez me croire !

Hope you could fix it.  Please say to graphic designers the news hats are terrible ! :D