bug with joining friends

hey, i have a problem when i try to join my friends in a private game. They can join each others games, but they can't join my private game, the message says: Your friend is not playing the game right now, please try again later. This happened after we just played a game where i busted them all and won about 200 k, but i don't think that matters. 

- emil

34 minutes ago, emilgl said:

This happened after we just played a game where i busted them all and won about 200 k, but i don't think that matters.

I may go out on a limb here but I suspect that's the gist of the matter. Likely, you've been caught by an anti-collusion algorithm. One of the mods/devs might confirm (or deny). :ph34r:

On 9/15/2017 at 11:50 AM, emilgl said:

hey, i have a problem when i try to join my friends in a private game. They can join each others games, but they can't join my private game, the message says: Your friend is not playing the game right now, please try again later. This happened after we just played a game where i busted them all and won about 200 k, but i don't think that matters. 

- emil

When will I fix this bug?

Support does not fix the bug?