The bottom banner appears at random!

Greetings.  The bottom banner that pops up once the hand ends or you fold is now randomly appearing.  It pops up in the middle of the game and I am still in the game.  I cannot see the option below them.  It is not just happening to me.  There are other players that this is happening to.  I tried hitting esc key and it ejects me from the table.  I tried to click on the words and they appear and the banner with word choices do not clear.  I also tried clicking all over the screen and the poker table to no avail.  I can click on all the choices and they show up on the screen and I cannot call or place my bet.  I should try to take a picture of the screen and post it.  This is extremely annoying and some people are telling me that they are not playing any more because of it.  There are some people that think that opponents at the table are causing the comments to pop-up to sabotage their play.  I hope that this is not the case.  Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

Edited by Yamagata
make more concise
  • 2 weeks later...