yoddamomma

NOT GETTING TEAM POINTS

All of my team is having this problem.

We'd usually have 1000+ponts by now, but we only have 30, despite many wins all around. (we're scrambling to figure out who got those 30 and how.) I personally won twice in Kings Crown -- got the chips but no points!

I did put in a ticket for this.  Hopefully they will correct it soon.  It seems like it worked for a brief moment and then broke.  Thus the small amount of points.  You can see who made those points by clicking on the team profile button.  The points are listed in a blue box next to the player's name.

Getting points in Black Jack or the 2.5 and 10 mil buy-in for Christmas Spin & Play but only at the end.... my whole team not getting any points.... "If its not broken why did  you try and fix it" wow this sucks!!!!

THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME....... A FEW OF MY TEAMMATES ARE EARNING POINTS BUT MOST OF US ARE NOT.  ANY IDEA WHATS UP?  I KNOW THEY SENT AN XP UPDATE TO THE TOURNAMENT SECTION WONDER IF THAT MESSED SOMETHING UP.  PLEASE HELP.

are team to is the same

18 minutes ago, scurlock said:

THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME....... A FEW OF MY TEAMMATES ARE EARNING POINTS BUT MOST OF US ARE NOT.  ANY IDEA WHATS UP?  I KNOW THEY SENT AN XP UPDATE TO THE TOURNAMENT SECTION WONDER IF THAT MESSED SOMETHING UP.  PLEASE HELP.

• Like 1

Hi guys, sorry for the late answer.

We are sorry for the issues regarding team points yesterday between 9 pm and 10.30pm (CET). The team has fixed it and given 3x 60 Min XP Tokens, to compensate for any missed points, to all affected players. 

• Thanks 1

Hi @Ines, have you  really think twice befoere setting this last update of points team. Mainly for heads-up challenge. An example: i won 12 hands and then i lost 3 hands. Do you found this fair i got only 3 team points as reward. By doing this, you mainly ssupport bingo players at heads-up area. They go all in with every hand. This system of point is crazy. Now, i got less points and less in heads-up. But, your update say totally the opposite. I have never see that in all heads-up game i played. The main purpose of this update is to force us to play at chrsitmas spin & play. Too many changes, nonsense update who support bingo player. Your society may won more money but the number of player is on the wane. Am i wrong?

• Like 1