Error browser not sopported WebGl :/

Hello, I have a problem with the game, I can not play it, an error sign appears, with google chrome and mozilla, "your browser is not compatible with WebGl". Is there any solution? I would like very much to start playing this game, it works from my laptop, but from the computer that I have, no, it has 2 GB of RAM, it can not correlate although I do not think so. Search in several forums by disabling some things in chrome: // flags and that.

I await an answer, thanks

Hola, tengo un problema con el juego, no puedo jugarlo, aparece un cartel de error, con google chrome y mozilla, "su navegador no es compatible con WebGl". ¿Hay alguna solución? Me gustaría mucho a empezar a jugar a este juego, funciona desde mi computadora portátil, pero desde la computadora que tengo, no, tiene 2 GB de memoria RAM, no puede correlacionar aunque no creo. Busque en varios foros deshabilitando algunas cosas en cromo: // banderas y eso.

Espero una respuesta, gracias

Hello, I have a problem with the game, I can not play it, an error sign appears, with google chrome and mozilla, "your browser is not compatible with WebGl". Is there any solution? I would like very much to start playing this game, it works from my laptop, but from the computer that I have, no, it has 2 GB of RAM, it can not correlate although I do not think so. Search in several forums by disabling some things in chrome: // flags and that.

I await an answer, thanks