Sign in to follow this  
Bela

New point system makes plagers agressive

Hi guys, i understand that there had to be made some changes in the system of giving points. That not necseserry means that it worked out well.

The points that are rewarded seem to me to be to small. Also in the Sit and Go’s the solution to give points by ranking is not okay. Why? Because players need more time to play and that again makes the time-chips obselete. I also see that te players are getting more agressive in playing and use of language. Poker has to be fun and not a game to get frustrated, angry and wishing eachother dead or getting lots of diseases. 

So in my opinion itwould be wise to turn this decission back.

please make the game fun again.

greetings from Holland

Béla

• Like 2

I agree, this new point system is horrible!!  We are not receiving appropriate amount of points for winning hands, and players are more aggressive, more than ever.  Players are going All-In like crazy, and bluffing so bad, its ridiculous!!  Why are players in tournaments being penalized by not receiving points for each winning hand, yet players at regular tables are receiving points for their winning hands??  Paying $2m to walk away with 47 points for 3rd place is insulting, especially when you win many hands and would have certainly earned more points!!!  This new system needs to be scrapped ASAP, or you will have a lot of players leave their teams and the game.  Listen to your customers please and change the point system back to the way it was!!!!  I have been miserable the past 2 days playing Kings Crown, and I use to LOVE playing in that arena.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Susan said:

I agree, this new point system is horrible!!  We are not receiving appropriate amount of points for winning hands, and players are more aggressive, more than ever.  Players are going All-In like crazy, and bluffing so bad, its ridiculous!!  Why are players in tournaments being penalized by not receiving points for each winning hand, yet players at regular tables are receiving points for their winning hands??  Paying $2m to walk away with 47 points for 3rd place is insulting, especially when you win many hands and would have certainly earned more points!!!  This new system needs to be scrapped ASAP, or you will have a lot of players leave their teams and the game.  Listen to your customers please and change the point system back to the way it was!!!!  I have been miserable the past 2 days playing Kings Crown, and I use to LOVE playing in that arena.

Agree with this, havent really been inclined to play this team challenge cycle like I have been all the past challenges. Winning so little points after playing long time at a sit n go isnt rewarding at all. I've always logged to get diamond and help my team but at this rate I would have to play 10x as much to do so...

There is nothing wrong with the new system that cannot be solved by playing poker well. It is much more fun than artificially building XP by shove/folding.

I've found the opposite, at least in sit & go anyway. Players tend to play more cautiously because only top 2 finish gives points worth having.

You can play for a while in Kings Crown and end up getting a bad beat 3rd place finish for 97 points.

Which is now an expensive 2m

6 hours ago, Goodkat said:

I've found the opposite, at least in sit & go anyway. Players tend to play more cautiously because only top 2 finish gives points worth having.

You can play for a while in Kings Crown and end up getting a bad beat 3rd place finish for 97 points.

Which is now an expensive 2m

I agree..... I kind of like the new system.....it will just take a minute to get use to.