Pali Mittal

XP Doubler Suggestions

On 12/27/2018 at 2:39 AM, Pali Mittal said:

This time we got only one 60 minutes and one 1/2 hour xp doublers. That's not enough. Atleast give two 60 mins and 2 1/2 hour xp doublers.

I think we should be able to give our teammates and friends these tokens and other things.  I have 8000 plus gold I have no use for thanks to the awful xmas token spins

Obviously XP doublers are critical with the revised S&G rules for team challenges. Squeezing in two or three games every four hours on the spin doubler is quite tedious. 60-min XP doubler tokens are golden. The 15-min ones are barely useful.

On 12/29/2018 at 12:21 AM, Evh5150 said:

I think we should be able to give our teammates and friends these tokens and other things.

Hello. I agree with @Evh5150. Why ? As a team leader, I sometimes see my best players being ruined while trying to play underoll (correct ? I mean beyond their cash) . Their game is more important than mine or than play of occasional players in the team because they contribute more to the challenge.
I regret that I can not help them. 

Some people ask given chips and it is sometimes harassing. so chips seems a bad idea.
Offering tokens seems to me a suggestion to consider while knowing that it must be difficult for developers (always criticized in case of a bug but few people think to thank for everything that works, so please let's say to developers that their work is fantastic, and to graphic designers too :))

Hi Ines, fine too see you yesterday in video :)  Your french acccent seems to be charming, please continue trying speaking in french ;)

So... My second officer says that it would be pleasant to exchange some hats too... And for myself it would be great that Leaders could have a specific hat !

Have a nice day