Cant join more than one table?

I'm sure they are aware, and in fact I have been unable to log-in for last 20 minutes as they are 'Undergoing Maintenance, and will be right back'. I made the mistake of refreshing my browser.

It's disappointing this keeps happening on the first night of team challenge though.

I wasted my first free 30 minute XP doubler and a further 1hour token so far, and although they usually send a couple of free tokens for the inconvenience, it gets the team challenge off to a bad start, because some players get fed up easily and leave for the night to go find something else to do.

Also, I clear my schedule so I can get off to a good start for diamond and not have to play so much at weekend and it obvioulsy doesn't help!

Edited by Goodkat
  • Like 1

Hi guys, sorry about last night's issue. If you lost any double XP time, every player who was online will receive an appropriate number of XP doubler.

If you lost any chips, please contact our support in-game or via this form: https://orangegames.helpshift.com/a/governor-of-poker-3/?contact=1

We are sorry again for the issue during the Team Challenge.

• Like 1