I keep getting this message.

Connection Issue

Unknown Error:Maybe a CORS problem

Network Status: Net Verified

Can someone help me with this please?

Thanks.

Edited by Bones
  • Like 2

My wife & I are having the same issue, there was an update yesterday from firefox, so I tried loading Governor of Poker 3 on internet Explorer & still get the same message. We haven't changed our internet settings at all but this has just started  "Unkown Error:Maybe a CORS Problem"

"Network Status:Net Verified"

If I could upload a picture here I would but I'm new & really don't know what I'm doing! =)

• Thanks 1

Same here, just tried turning off our internet service provider's anti virus & child lock but no luck, that isn't it. Tried making heads or tails of what google explained what CORS actually is! Something about different domains & basically goes straight over my head, especially when looking at the "how to fix CORs problems"

Well hopefully someone will tell us how to fix it or fix it themselves there really isn't anything we can do from our end.

Just been reading through the posts on other problems, maybe to page 3/4 & have found a reply from GOP3 in forums to contact technical support at " support@governorofpoker.com ", I'm going to give it a try.

Come on guys and girls I posted this on Wednesday and have not gotten any help with this.

Is there anyone out there?

• Like 1

I have been having the same problem since couple of days or so.  I just contacted GP support via GP web interface 5 minutes or so ago.  We will see if there will be any reply there.

• Like 1

Can anyone help me.  Been playing this for years and yesterday it won't load on my Ipad.  Was playing with a great group and bummed about this and would like to get it fixed

Hi guys, sorry for the late answer. If you still have the CORS issue, we suggest you play on another platform until we solve this issue. We are working on it :) 

You can play on Steam, Facebook Gameroom or on Android/iOS. 

• Like 1