New Activities

Corp

Its completly awesome !!! Yall doing an amazing job from the live feeds to the endless hours of upgrades yes like everything theres glitches but ive delt with many companies and you all have the best poker game out there past wsop bye a long shot !!! Keep doing yall Awesome job GOP3 team!!!8

• Like 1

Yes it's true, I may complain when there are bugs but GOP3 is the easily the best poker game around, and its free to play, and I'm sure the developers work very hard behind the scenes to constantly introduce new elements to make the game even better all the time. So many thanks for that, I do appreciate it.

Edited by Goodkat
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ScottBee said:

How do you complete the "Say Howdy" activity?

Scott,

When you are in a game, there is a 'speech blurb' at the bottom left of the screen. It's the second icon below the slot icon. If you click that and then choose the middle option from the 3 that then come up on the left (which is a selection of preloaded phrases) you can click 'Howdy' to say it in the game. You will find it. All you need to do to complete the challenge is to say it.