Take a break, I found out that is kinda glitched, more often you play trough the day worse it gets.

If you stop playing for a week or a month and comeback, you start winning again. That's how it is from my experience, but I agree that, this game is not fun anymore.

• Like 1

This sort of thing can happen for months in real live poker. I watched a proffesional talk about it. I also read about recipticality in poker, I say this because over time your overall chipstack will grow more for many reasons, if you don't loose too much on the bad beats by watching your back a bit more, considering the possible higher hands that can beat you. Limping into pots, playing bigstack bully who can afford to call your raise with anything, always in poker respect the magic, the telepathy, the gut feeling all the way through a hand.

9 hours ago, BigJLittleJ said:

I say this because over time your overall chipstack will grow more for many reasons, 

That depends, if you can beat the high rake of the game also. Which is not easy to do. 

I do sit n go's all the time, I don't know much different so I can't agree or disagree, apart from I managed to keep my stack growing to a huge amount then go mental and loose most of it, then it grows again. I'll always remember playing the $25 million buy sit'n'go, I put a raise out that would damage everyones chipstack heavly, 833 on the flop, the guy who call raises, I don't believe and re-raise all in, he had 83 in his hand!! Lost my marbles and tilted big style... £93 million down to bellow 1 million =( , the chipstak is building and I feel confident now at £5 million'ish. It's adventurous but I wonder if this has happened with real money? "all in" it has.

On 3/17/2019 at 3:22 AM, BigJLittleJ said:

I do sit n go's all the time, I don't know much different so I can't agree or disagree, apart from I managed to keep my stack growing to a huge amount then go mental and loose most of it, then it grows again.

SNG's same deal. You still pay rake. Spin Tower: 5 * 10 mln buy-in only 35+10=45 mln prize money. So every game you pay 1 mln chips in rake. 10%. Thats really hard to beat on the long run. Only a few do. Altough you can always get lucky for a few months. 

Yeah 2nd place could do with gaining a bit of profit. The attraction for me is the points gained on Team Challenge, it's so easy to score points for the team here.

I'm poor so I don't pay for chips I just spin my wheel and collect as many freebies as possible. If I wasn't poor I would buy some chips as a donation to the creators & workers of the game and for no other reason. Other online games run in a similar way, one of which had just got over the $1 billion mark in profit last year, their game though doesn't let someone who pays for things in real cash have any advantage over those who don't. Suprising, but it obviously worked.