what happened???

mario

It looks to me like you somehow created a new account. Hopefully you got it sorted and got back to your old one, coz there would be nothing worse than losing the one you put a lot of work into ... and even more if you spent money and didn't get the chips!!!

Maybe try to log-in via GOP3 main site on IOS browser and see what happens

Edited by Goodkat

5 days and no answer for my account ... I have sent mails, I posted on facebook ... no one responds .... I regret that I spent a few thousand euros on this game and so long lost ... the money gets into their pockets and no one deals with the problems

contact us in the game,mail,forum,orangegames,5 moderators on facebook....and nobody does anything ??? no one responds ???is terrible...we do not regret it if we do not get a lot of real money in the game.is it so hard to return my account ???do I need to pay someone to recover my account?

Same thing happened to me.  After two weeks of emailing the GOP3 TEAM.   My account was reconnected everything back to normal.  The issue is reaching them..For me I am in the USA the time zone in  Netherlands is hours ahead of us.  I had to wait and contact them on the phone during Mon-Fri business hours.  In short they will need a screenshot of last account which I see you have...and a screenshot of your last in game purchase.   After submitting that info the developers should be able to re connect your accounts good luck.  Patience and persistence it payed off for me.