Sign in to follow this  
dimitrios

gop delete twice unfair my topic !! never mind so i write it again !! : THERE IS NO FAIR GAME FOR PLAYERS WHO SPEND MONEY FOR CHIPS

Usual i buy chips and i had spend a lot of money.
Today i have my last 2.1M chips and i play my last chance at sit n go buy-in 2M.
3 players go out and finally i play vs one last player.
Finally i lose from  JJ when i have 77.
After this i go in again in sit n go buy-in 2M and app give me first hand on table trap cards AK and of course i bet all and only one player bet in and have KK and the table give us AK785
i have see this same scenario hundred of times...
those who understand observe this thing happened in right time when you got nervs and it is right time to buy chips again ...the point is your money
For this you see after this scenario the popup window "REVENGE + PAY N PLAY"
This game i think ridicule people and tracking players who give money for chips and gives them very rarely strong cards and for a very short period of time to lose again and buy again chips.
100 times i have see this thing and lose with same unbelievable way.

I must to say all of this because i spend a lot of money and must players like me wake up !

• Like 1

So you lose and are mad because you spent money?  With that logic everyone who spent money should win?  How is that possible?

Play smarter or don't spend real money.  Maybe practice for free until you can play better?

first gop let the odds free without tracking and yo will see how i play or if i lose again but anyway ... THERE IS NO FAIR GAME FOR PLAYERS WHO SPEND usual MONEY FOR CHIPS

You keep treating this as a poker game, Mitso. Well, how many times do I have to post it? It ain't one. This is an auction platform, take it or leave it.

And quit spending real money on it, for thanker's sake!

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, IFOKTHANKERS said:

You keep treating this as a poker game, Mitso. Well, how many times do I have to post it? It ain't one. This is an auction platform, take it or leave it.

And quit spending real money on it, for thanker's sake!

ok gops delete this annoying post i will never post it again and delete me too from this forum i am not care

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 3:54 PM, dimitrios said:

Usual i buy chips and i had spend a lot of money.
Today i have my last 2.1M chips and i play my last chance at sit n go buy-in 2M.
3 players go out and finally i play vs one last player.
Finally i lose from  JJ when i have 77.
After this i go in again in sit n go buy-in 2M and app give me first hand on table trap cards AK and of course i bet all and only one player bet in and have KK and the table give us AK785
i have see this same scenario hundred of times...
those who understand observe this thing happened in right time when you got nervs and it is right time to buy chips again ...the point is your money
For this you see after this scenario the popup window "REVENGE + PAY N PLAY"
This game i think ridicule people and tracking players who give money for chips and gives them very rarely strong cards and for a very short period of time to lose again and buy again chips.
100 times i have see this thing and lose with same unbelievable way.

I must to say all of this because i spend a lot of money and must players like me wake up !

I maded it for so far to VIP+ so it is possible just keep continue playing and don't go all in, play safe.