Sign in to follow this  
Governor

Tickets are Unrewarding...

The bronze,silver,gold tickets are just crazy bad... let's be real here, can anyone share any good spin on these tickets ? I have opened around 50 bronze 30 silver and 15 gold...  bronze is always 5-20 K silver  10-50k, I Think only once i had 100k from silver and god damn how hard it is to get Gold just to get 150k chips like 10x from around 15 tickets, the best I've got is 300k... it's a joke considering how much effort I put in to finish all the activity challenges daily,weekly... if you compare this to team chests... even few Mega spins is better than whole week of bronze.silver, gold tickets... Am i just stupidly unlucky or are the rewards on tickets just so damn low that It actually makes me consider quitting the game as whole? please someone share a good winning from ticket, so at least I know it's possible...

no it's not possible. I have like 40 bronze and 20 silver tickets in storage and dont even bother to spin them at all. 

ive had roughly 50 gold and the very first time i ever used a gold i got 5 million. After that i never got anything decent from any spin - and worse is that it takes forever for the spin to finish and worse yet is that if you spin while playing it doesnt move to the background when its your turn

overall - i spin gold and dont bother with anything else

I did win 20 million with a gold ticket a couple of weeks back. It's the onnly really good prize I've won with very many tickets, but it still adds something to the game, everything counts (even the small prizes) and it makes it more special when you get a good spin. Also you can win double xp token with the tickets and they are valuable for team challenge to help get a good chest with a decent prize.

Although not rewarding, it is fun to open all the daily chest, however, to win 8 Sit & Go's usually takes hours.  The slot machine, blackjack, Spin & Play and other goals are all fairly easily achieved, except win 10M and 100M chips.  The Spring Calendar is just another collection of tickers with little or no value.  The only redeeming social value of the daily activity are the 2X tokens in the chests.