BigJLittleJ

Time related error Can't load GOP3

got this when wanting to load Governor Of Poker, my time is set right:-

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to auth-live.gop3.nl. The web site is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the web site’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

Your computer clock is set to 23/04/2019. Make sure your computer is set to the correct date, time, and time zone in your system settings, and then refresh auth-live.gop3.nl.

If your clock is already set to the right time, the web site is likely misconfigured, and there is nothing you can do to resolve the issue. You can notify the web site’s administrator about the problem.

Their HTTPS certificate has expired. No one with a modern browser can get in (a few may still allow user override, but most browsers don't. It's not a good idea, regardless)

Specificallt, it's the certificate for auth-live.gop3.nl that expired at 2359 UTC April 22

Edited by elon
added domain name
  • Like 1

Since 8 hours, i can't log into the game. I play on Android device. I got this message

"Error 0" Something fail when trying to log in to server game. Error has been recorded."

@Ines  Please resolve this bug quickly because calendar and daily activity is not possible!

• Like 1

This is my error message

{"status":"success","data":{"responseList":[{"cmd":"Error","message":"Something went wrong trying to log you in. The error has been logged.","code":406,"type":"Exception","serviceMethod":"unknown","messageCode":412,"languageKey":"something_went_wrong_trying_to_log_you_in_the_error_has_been_logged","headerKey":"error","buttonKey":"support","headerColor":"CC4645","action":"support_block","cmdId":0}],"time":"1556005874406"},"message":null,"responseCode":null,"time":1556005874406}
  • Like 1

It's working now, but I was unable to play yesterday evening [see my prior post as proof] and as a result missed my first day in this challenge.

Will GOP be doing something to remedy this, as in prior extended server failures?

• Like 1