I got the same problem did sent a request to the support. If a Develoloper reads this, this  is a general problem hes not the only one. More of my team members have trouble with the same issue no big reward and the end 

As nobody seems to care about this issue,i'll try to find an explanation. Rudie you said more of your team members, Do you use your pc as a platform to login in this game? ( cause i have the same problem )

1 hour ago, dimitris said:

As nobody seems to care about this issue,i'll try to find an explanation. Rudie you said more of your team members, Do you use your pc as a platform to login in this game? ( cause i have the same problem )

im using both PC and Android and getting this problem on both.

i got a bronze. Woo Hoo! Now all i need is 9 more bronze and i can get a free silver! And than all i need is to get (and spin) 90 more bronze and i will have 10 silver! Than i can spin the 10 silver and get a free gold!

So why complain? After all "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

and all i had to do to earn the 'first step' was to log on and play for 40 days. They ask so little and give so much!

and for that i am grateful 😁

SAYASU,

Players counting on those Spinners I am a Vip+ my self losing sometimes more than 100mil+ each week I can use those spinners.  

DIMITRIS

And I play on Android and PC (Steam platform) 

Edited by Rudie

rudy - you are vip+ and you can 'use' the bronze and silver spins particularly after losing $100m? Hmm, lets do the math. Suppose you span 60 x bronze and won an avg $15k each spin (which is high estimate)  and span another 30 silver and won on avg $25k (again a high avg) and than you span 15 gold and won $175 k per spin (again - a high avg)

lets add it up

fist lets add the time you spent spinning

12 seconds x 60 spins = 12 minutes

12 seconds x 30 spins = 6 minutes

12 seconds x 15 spins = 3 minutes

all together its 21 minutes that you spent just spinning. Not playing and spinning - because that isnt possible. 21 minutes just spinning again and again and yet again.

now lets add up the $ won

60 x 15k = $900k (bronze)

30 x 25k  = $750,000

15 x 175k = $2,625,000

$4,275,000

nice? Yes. Particularly as it is free spins.  But nice enough for a vip+ to spend 21 minutes just spinning and spinning?

Vip+ has at least $1 billion dollars! Thats a bare minimum of 1 billion!!!

so somehow i doubt that the $4 million which is  .04% or less is somehow as rewarding as you say it is. Just my 2 cents

1 hour ago, sayasu said:

rudy - you are vip+ and you can 'use' the bronze and silver spins particularly after losing $100m? Hmm, lets do the math. Suppose you span 60 x bronze and won an avg $15k each spin (which is high estimate)  and span another 30 silver and won on avg $25k (again a high avg) and than you span 15 gold and won $175 k per spin (again - a high avg)

lets add it up

fist lets add the time you spent spinning

12 seconds x 60 spins = 12 minutes

12 seconds x 30 spins = 6 minutes

12 seconds x 15 spins = 3 minutes

all together its 21 minutes that you spent just spinning. Not playing and spinning - because that isnt possible. 21 minutes just spinning again and again and yet again.

now lets add up the $ won

60 x 15k = $900k (bronze)

30 x 25k  = $750,000

15 x 175k = $2,625,000

$4,275,000

nice? Yes. Particularly as it is free spins.  But nice enough for a vip+ to spend 21 minutes just spinning and spinning?

Vip+ has at least $1 billion dollars! Thats a bare minimum of 1 billion!!!

so somehow i doubt that the $4 million which is  .04% or less is somehow as rewarding as you say it is. Just my 2 cents

About this, 

the 4 Mil is a reward. But somehow it is still nothing compared by what you lose. If they wanna make the game a bit compared for high ranked players, they should make the Tokens with much higher rewards for vip and vip+ like 15k is 15Mil. Those Daily spins are nice if you are a beginner and can use some chips to growth your bankroll. But tokens as Spring token or Xmas Tokens or even those tickets bronze and silver and gold. Its nice that they are here and even free. But what I mean is How higher your rank and how much chips you have is really a thing with those rewards. for a Vip+ everything is low rewarded what you can get for free. thats why I ask for better rewards. only for high ranked players. 

Edited by Rudie
I was missing

m not vip + (i have 500m) and i agree with you about the ultra spin.  I misunderstood your earlier post. I thought you meant that the bronze/silver/gold is helpful. Im not knocking gop since its all free rewards and thats great - but once you get to vip and especially vip + , rewards less than 100k is just a waste of time

• Like 1

We both can use better rewards GOP 3. has to see if they can change the rewards for high ranked players. I only did get 30Mil out if the Ultra thats a nice price. but those tickets and spin tokens (seasons) are waste of time.