Sign in to follow this  
dimitrios

What happens after if you lose your million chips and vip title

The first thing you must to know after you lose your millions and you come back to begginers lake is you must to forget to grow again if you don't pay to buy chips first.

Application don't allowed you to collect chips and in every table you try to win... dealer slaughter you cut your head and never let you win a lot of chips

Other name of Black Jack table is slaughter house.

i have see this same programmed control game hundred of times.

And don't forget you must to be rich to buy chips because the cheapest offer begin from  99 eur

The only good thing in this game is the emoticons and nothing else.

Sory but if you lose your vip+ or vip title you must to PAY to take it back !!!

Now dear gop you can delete my annoying message that spoils your job 

Who's hungry 4 euro ?

Good night!!

• Like 1

I certainly agree with you about the Blackjack game here.  I''ve played different Blackjack games for years but I've never taken the constant beatings that I take on this site.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dimitrios have you been loosing again? XD

I lost near $97 miillion after being tilted. It took me a long time but I'm back with $12 million now. I got to admit though I don't put in too much effort, especially recently. Not putting in the effort thanks to  so many players not playing properly, going all in every hand or just calling big raises with weak hands sort of thing. I learnt how to play poker using Governor of Poker 1 & 2 and that carried the message that poker was a game of skill. I suppose when we run out of patience we loose our poker muscle and skill right there. This sort of thread you created is common too. Best of luck Dimitrios love your threads XD hahaha

Oh my wife bought chips recently for $9.99. So come on, Governor of Poker is a free game too, I know I don't have money spare but if I did I would buy chips to say thankyou for the effort GOP3 team put in, it's very much appreciated.

I see a player on my team who was VIP+ on my team go down to around 200m and then back up to 1.5b now, without buying chips. Many others going up and down from VIP to nothing all the time. I don't believe there is a conspiracy to make you buys chips. Maybe you need to improve your play.

Agree about the blackjack though, I wouldn't bet large amounts of chips on that. Dealer seems to start often with face cards and hits many 19,20 & 21.

Edited by Goodkat

21 hours ago, Goodkat said:

I see a player on my team who was VIP+ on my team go down to around 200m and then back up to 1.5b now, without buying chips. Many others going up and down from VIP to nothing all the time. I don't believe there is a conspiracy to make you buys chips. Maybe you need to improve your play.

Agree about the blackjack though, I wouldn't bet large amounts of chips on that. Dealer seems to start often with face cards and hits many 19,20 & 21.

Sorry but I just can't say it nicely when I see such stupidity, so I'll just say it: they're just passing chips from one account to another, IDIOT! and because the devs are idiots like you, instead of bannig those kind of cheater players who take advantage from this by getting all the cups  and all the chests and all there is to get, they add retarded rules that RUING the game and affect ALL the other players.

14 hours ago, codename47 said:

Sorry but I just can't say it nicely when I see such stupidity, so I'll just say it: they're just passing chips from one account to another, IDIOT! and because the devs are idiots like you, instead of bannig those kind of cheater players who take advantage from this by getting all the cups  and all the chests and all there is to get, they add retarded rules that RUING the game and affect ALL the other players.

I don't really know what you are saying, and I don't know what 'devs' are. But I have 2 billion chips and two trophies in just over a years play, by just playing well. I never bought any chips, (although I may do so as a token to support the game). What is more likely is that players who just aren't playing that well look to blame everyone but themselves. See it all the time in life.

I lost it, got down to about 80m and grew it back to 200m before losing another 70m again recently. 

I tell you what really helps: winning a 10m tournament. Boosts confidence and pot!