JetCityWoman

Disappointed /Advice

I have been on a really good team for some time now.  They kept me on while I was on VaCay and couldn't play.  I have never paid for anything for this game, I am were I am because I play as often as I can and think I'm getting better.  I am discouraged that the chests do not reward  much, specifically ... chips and hats... any advice to get diamond or ruby is greatly appreciated. I am stuck at gold and getting less perks then when I was only able to get silver before the change in chest rewards. 

Bonnie 

1) Go all-in with the crappiest hands you can have, regardless of anything. CONSTANTLY.

2) Say thanks EVERY SINGLE TIME you win a hand, regardless of if you've been complimented before. Actually, NEVER say thanks when you're complimented. Say it ONLY after you win hands and no one says anything.

3) Laugh CONTINUOUSLY when someone loses, and say THAT HURTS, specifically when those wonderful, ONCE-IN-A-FOKIN-LIFETIME one-outers HAPPEN to take place, you know, when one player has flopped a set of Aces (with pocket aces), the table is A35, an opponent holds 59, the first player bets half the pot, opponent goes allin, AND OF COURSE turn & river are 55, OF COURSE, DUMBO! So, make sure to SPECIFY that THAT HURTS.

These are the basic principles by which this auction platform is run, and these are the values of the platform's creators: Be AS OBNOXIOUS as the internet allows you to be -and the platform rewards you for that-, and pretty soon everything should fall into place.

On 7/11/2019 at 6:18 AM, JetCityWoman said:

I have been on a really good team for some time now.  They kept me on while I was on VaCay and couldn't play.  I have never paid for anything for this game, I am were I am because I play as often as I can and think I'm getting better.  I am discouraged that the chests do not reward  much, specifically ... chips and hats... any advice to get diamond or ruby is greatly appreciated. I am stuck at gold and getting less perks then when I was only able to get silver before the change in chest rewards. 

Bonnie 

Best advice to get points is to try to learn to play (at least) a couple of games at the same time of whatever you tend to play, especially when you have XP boost (double points) activated.

Also, Royal poker games (like oil storage) are good for points, if you learn to play them. You can afford to play quite aggressively with any hand that doesn't have a J or 10 iin it, and you will tend to at least break even over time, and then get chips from better team chests.

Spin & play (100k buy-in) is also good for points, again you can play several at a time (start with 2) and play quite aggressively with any half decent hand, so anything with high cards, pairs, or pretty much anything that can make a straight or flush.

Multi games can be a bit overwhelming at first (and don't worry if you miss the odd hand) but you will get used to it and it makes a lot of difference.

Good luck

Edited by Goodkat

On 7/11/2019 at 8:18 AM, JetCityWoman said:

Bonnie 

if you pay to machine you will get the best....

forget to get something good from this game 

piggy token is available if you pay only 

jackpots is only for read you can't never take some