Goodkat

Stuck With Keys

So I just noticed the Xmas events are now closed and I have 3 keys left in my inventory. Previously I got a notice 'popup' when I logged on some time beforehand advising the events were about to close and to use any keys etc, but not this time. Maybe there was a notice in the announcements section that I didn't see, idk.

But my question is, will those keys at least stay in my inventory until next years event now, or will they just suddenly disappear one day with no 'reparation'.

I want to also say that two of those keys I only got yesterday for 600 chest and tendency is to save for new week to at least get the daily challenge points with them ...

Might be better if you got a few days at least to use them before event is locked, i.e. maybe do it on a Wednesday or something.

Edited by Goodkat

Howdy Gookat! 🤠 You won't be able to re-use your current Xmas Entry Keys for the upcoming events. However, we'll try to take into account your feedback. Thanks Governor!

5 hours ago, Salvo GOP said:

Howdy Gookat! 🤠 You won't be able to re-use your current Xmas Entry Keys for the upcoming events. However, we'll try to take into account your feedback. Thanks Governor!

Okay, thanks SALVO

So, following on from this, I literally just now got a winter key from the weekly 600 chest, but the balloon even I could spend it on closed yesterday. I assume that will be happening with many people over today and tomorrow as they complete their weekly 600 chests, (which I think from the math can only happen by Saturday or Sunday.)

Anyway It seems a bit odd to get a prize that you literally never had a chance to spend!

Hopefully it will be valid when the event comes back around next year ... along with the x3 Xmas keys which are still in my inventory.

Thanks.

I have 3 keys that I win today. Will get 4th one from 600 points tomorrow. Do you guys think its normal to get price of "nothing" ? I hope you do something about it, not to ignore users again!

43 minutes ago, Polekaat said:

Hellooooooooo!  Are ya'll really just going to ignore this?

I have asked same question at Facebook two days ago, still my post isnt approved. Guess they dont care alot

Edited by Kenef

Thank you Salvo for ignoring this question on facebook twice. I did support your game with more then $200 this month, Did it last month as well. Im really disappointed of that attitude and from now on you and your team will recive only middle fingers from me! This is what I wanna say!

The staff always reply, it can just take a little while.

There is an announcement on the game now saying that players will be getting a Tiki key as compensation, (hopefully one for each winter key players got after the event closed).

Howdy Kenef and Polekaat! 🤠 Sorry for the late response, I didn't have the time to check the Forum before 🙇.

About your question, as Goodkat already said, we have decided to swap all of the Winter Entry Keys won AFTER the Winter Event with the new Tiki Entry Keys🍹🗿.

Hope you can enjoy our Tiki Event Governors! 🎉

On 3/4/2020 at 2:03 PM, Salvo GOP said:

Howdy Kenef and Polekaat! 🤠 Sorry for the late response, I didn't have the time to check the Forum before 🙇.

About your question, as Goodkat already said, we have decided to swap all of the Winter Entry Keys won AFTER the Winter Event with the new Tiki Entry Keys🍹🗿.

Hope you can enjoy our Tiki Event Governors! 🎉

Hahaha, yes thanks for that Salvo :)