Sign in to follow this  
Goodkat

Stuck With Keys

So I just noticed the Xmas events are now closed and I have 3 keys left in my inventory. Previously I got a notice 'popup' when I logged on some time beforehand advising the events were about to close and to use any keys etc, but not this time. Maybe there was a notice in the announcements section that I didn't see, idk.

But my question is, will those keys at least stay in my inventory until next years event now, or will they just suddenly disappear one day with no 'reparation'.

I want to also say that two of those keys I only got yesterday for 600 chest and tendency is to save for new week to at least get the daily challenge points with them ...

Might be better if you got a few days at least to use them before event is locked, i.e. maybe do it on a Wednesday or something.

Edited by Goodkat

Howdy Gookat! 🤠 You won't be able to re-use your current Xmas Entry Keys for the upcoming events. However, we'll try to take into account your feedback. Thanks Governor!

5 hours ago, Salvo GOP said:

Howdy Gookat! 🤠 You won't be able to re-use your current Xmas Entry Keys for the upcoming events. However, we'll try to take into account your feedback. Thanks Governor!

Okay, thanks SALVO