ArtmakerJen

no ruby hat????

I FINALLY made ruby.  First (and likely last) time.  Hard work.

Nice treasures but no ruby hat?  Got a stupid penguin.  I thought ruby paid a ruby hat? 

yea, not going to go for that again.  Diamond I can hit easy enough without this feeling like a job.

Congrats for reaching the 8th Ruby Chest ArtmakerJen! You actually already got one of the brand new Winter Ruby Hat so enjoy it! Why don't you like the Winter Penguin hat? 

hi, I just realized the ruby hats change.  Really wanted the cat hat, or dragon but I guess those are gone now.

Oh well.

To answer your question though,

WHY don't I like the penguin?  It's cute actually, I just don't like the cold.  (michigan here, too much cold for too long.)

I have the snowman too, again, cold... brrrrr.  Nothing wrong with it, just my preference of not looking at ice and snow anymore than I have to.

There aren't too many hats I don't like.  The turkey on the head is just stupid.  I'll never use that one.

The husky dog, is BEAUTIFUL.  But the poor pooch scratches his face every ten seconds.  I've had dogs most of my life and this is sad.  BAD idea to design animal hats that need to see a vet bad.  (And the other dogs in that set are just bent wrong. No normal dog would have it's butt hole and face pointing in the same direction.  And they also look like they have a front broken paw.  I wont' use any.

And now the owl hats.   It took me awhile to figure out the drawings at first.  WHY did they make the things facing over their backs?  Owls can rotate their heads darn near all around but never hold it that way for long.  It just looks at first glance like the wings are broken until I figured out it's facing backwards.  Couldn't they face it forward?  Maybe have animation where it spins around for a sec?  Maybe look at the players left and right then face forward again?

Then.... WHY have the thing rub it's nose with it's wing over and over?   Does it have a cold?

There is not a bird on the planet that wipes it's beak with it's wing.   I'm half expecting the thing to sneeze snot across the table.   They went from cool at first glance, to HUH? to EWWW YUCK.  

But that's a minimum.  Most are cool.  One of the most fun things about this game is all the different looks players can pick from.   Wish they would roll out some new glove colors and pins though.   I have every one.  Need more.

Oh, as for pins, some just don't sit right.  Certain hats with feathers for example, the pin sits on the feathers not on the hat.

Graphic artists there need a little guidance I think.

14 hours ago, ArtmakerJen said:

WHY don't I like the penguin?  It's cute actually, I just don't like the cold.  (michigan here, too much cold for too long.)

I have the snowman too, again, cold... brrrrr.  Nothing wrong with it, just my preference of not looking at ice and snow anymore than I have to.

Ahah sure, now I understand why don't you like the ice and snow references that much! 😅

Also many thanks for your feedback about the hats, we'll try to report it to the rest of our team! 👍

14 hours ago, ArtmakerJen said:

hi, I just realized the ruby hats change.  Really wanted the cat hat, or dragon but I guess those are gone now.

That's wrong! :) You usually have higher chances to get the new seasonal Ruby hats at first than older hats, but after that your chances to get the older Ruby hats will be increased. That means that you should be able to get the very first Ruby hats at some point (dragon, bear and cat hats). 

• Like 1

Well then.... good to know.   Getting snowed in here.  I see a lot of poker in my near future.  SO GLAD I don't have to go out in this slop.  yucko.  Only downside to Michigan. Winters are too long. 

Edited by ArtmakerJen
darn typos