pgb

LOST ALL CHIPS AFTER REBUY ON TABLE

I made a self-supporting ticket but I see that I did not receive a message,
I have a problem and I have been playing for so long and it has not happened so far, I have 800 hours + in this game. I won 750m at the slotmachine with 3 governors, I went to the table to play after a while and I had to give rebuy that I had lost, after rebuy game I was blocked and had to give restart, when I returned I had lost all the chips , this is impossible is for the first time when this happens to me is inadmissible,srry 4 english.

https://imgur.com/a/K54eN10 -

The picture is made even after I won the 3 governors I sent a friend to show them, and after I gave rebuy and blocked pokeru disappeared everything, please fix this bug or check so it is not possible to remain without chips.

Howdy PGB! 🤠 We are sorry for the issue you have encountered. Please make sure to reach out to our Support Team at support@governorofpoker.com.

topic on forum , send email  ,  contact suport , HELP ME ?????????????????????? does any developer deal with it? players don't matter anymore

Hi PGB! We would like to remind you that you need to send an e-mail to our Support Team at support@governorofpoker.com  in order to get your issue resolved. Our support agents are the only ones able to provide technical help.