Sign in to follow this  
poppe81

Please help bug reconect table still appears.

hello i play at the table and sudenly reconect table appears. now i cannot return because stil when i try to open gop3 it still go too the table and try too reconect with table and say error i have wait for 30 min but still it go too the table and i cannot go out . can you please look into my account and set me off from the table so i am back at the startscreen again and i can play again my id 6541218 hope you fix it soon so i can play again.

thanks i am out again but the chips i got on the table i don t get so i lost 900.000 chips because that whas the amount what i get on the table and now i am out again its gone

the amount that i lose that i not get back from the table when i get out is 669,465 because that is the bigwin i get and then i not could go back again and later i whas out and not get the big win chips you can see in team Poker Lovers that i get that bigwin because there it say thanks i can play again hope i will get my 669,465 chips back