Sign in to follow this  
Beridok

Yellow font for Chips

Why some players (I have only seen 2) have yellow text for their chips? [The other player is Elite, nick "212"].

(click to enlarge - guy on the right side)

InHAfH6.jpg

Edited by Beridok

Hello Beridok,

Is it just 2 ? I think it was a bug then. There is no feature in the game where you can change the color of the text for your chips. :) 

1 hour ago, Ines said:

Hello Beridok,

Is it just 2 ? I think it was a bug then. There is no feature in the game where you can change the color of the text for your chips. :) 

Back then, when playing on 50M table in Christmas period I saw 2 guys. By that time I saw more people... including myself :P

But now I am Elite and I also have yellow font for my chips, when playing at the table. So Elite players gets it, I thought. But that guy is VIP and he also have that. Not all VIPs have yellow font.

Edited by Beridok

Hello Beridok,

Only Elite should have the yellow font. It's definitely a bug, VIP can't have it. It's probably because previously an elite was sitting there. :) 

7 hours ago, Ines said:

Hello Beridok,

Only Elite should have the yellow font. It's definitely a bug, VIP can't have it. It's probably because previously an elite was sitting there. :) 

Short re-vamp of what we discussed:
I played today, there was second Elite player on the table, but he/she left and then other players came in free spots at the table. One of them got yellow font despite not being Elite. But he wasn't even on the same seat as the Elite was. Elite was on my right side... And players who gets yellow font might be from left or right side from me. (Did not notice other seats than those).

Therefore I assume it's about order, too... First player that appears after Elite left gets the font? Or first player that's next to where Elite was sitting?

Also, I am not sure if other players see the same effect :(

Hopefully you will find quickly a fix.

Another example: (click to enlarge)

FCD74A106FB3FEB5AD75C0FC4A14B5501C128FE3

Edited by Beridok